What is Sound Healing?
Sound Healing uses sound as an intervention to move people from an inharmonious state to harmony. Using tools like Full Moon Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks and even the human voice, vibrational sound harmonics are created to engage the relaxation reflex and slow down your heart, your breathing and your brain waves. These sound frequencies interact with the sympathetic nervous system, as your brain waves synchronize with the vibrations all around you.
How is it like?
A sound healing treatment can be both passive and participatory experience. After a short 15 minute consultation, your session is customized to your unique needs. If your needs are more physical, the session will be like receiving a therapeutic energy massage that works with the meridian pathways of the body. If you are seeking counsel, the session will involve life coaching and guided visualization journeys to help you find your own answers in proceeding with your specific challenge. Both types of sessions involve lying down and receiving the sounds. Please wear comfortable clothing.
The interaction of the harmonics with the body’s nervous and energy system has had notable healing effects. Sound Healing can:
- Retrain the body/mind to let go of stress
- Aid detoxification of the body
- Enable deeper restful sleep
- Synchronize right and left sides of the brain
- Increase learning ability
- Help with the management of learning issues such as ADD, ADHD, AUTISM
- Deepen meditative states
- Balance the Chakras
- Heal past emotional traumas and help with the breakthrough of limiting behaviour patterns
- Bring relief from pain, headache, fatigue, insomnia and menstrual difficulties
- Bring relief from digestive disorders, emotional imbalances, joint or muscle aches
1hr 15 minutes-RM150, 2hours- RM250
Advance booking is essential. Kindly book ahead.
About Ian Jin Yap
Ian Jin Yap is a guide, storyteller and facilitator who work with clients who experience anxiety and want to move on from difficult life challenges. He helps his clients believe in themselves and find answers so that they can feel hopeful again, at peace and happy. When he is not working with clients, he studies folklore and herbal healing traditions.